Watch the video, or read the Blog Post below.
Coupon codes are one of the most effective methods of showing your customers or loyal fan base your gratitude for their support. But more than that, they give your customers one more reason to keep on coming back to your store, and that would mean more conversions and therefore more profit for you.
Sure, giving discounts may cost you a small percentage of your total profit, but if that would mean more customers in the long run, why let go of the opportunity?
Get instant access to a list of over 1000 winning products
With ready-to-go videos you can use in your facebook ads + more!
In today's post, I want to show you how you can setup coupon codes for yourself.
Setting Up Discount Codes on CommerceHQ
Here we are going to discuss how you can create and modify coupon codes on CommerceHQ. If you are not using this platform yet, I do recommend you to click this link to unlock the CommerceHQ Mega Bundle Deal, wherein you can get your free trial of CommerceHQ and the opportunity to upgrade your free trial account to the CommerceHQ Accelerator plan to get access to the Winning Product Library. Of course, you'll learn more about this when you sign up grab the opportunity. I'll see you there!
So let's go back to the topic. To create your coupon codes, on your CommerceHQ dashboard, simply go to Store setup > Coupon codes. Click on Add new campaign and setup a name it (I would recommend naming it whatever you want your coupon code to be, so let's say GET10, GET15, etc.). The button on the right side of the campaign name is where you can control the activeness of your coupon code.
So down here, we need to set up four things:
- Limit the number of users total. This is the number of customers that can apply the code to your store upon checkout. Once the limit is reached, the code will be deactivated. You can also choose to have your code used by everyone and anyone by ticking the Unlimited option.
- Limit the number of users per customer. Here you can setup the number of times a single individual can apply the code to your store upon checkout. You can also choose to have your code used by the same person every time he or she checks out of your store by ticking the Unlimited option.
- Can be combined with other coupon codes. Check this option to allow the accumulation of discount values in a single order.
- Valid from. Here you can setup the validity period of your coupon code. You can also choose to have your code exist until the end of time by ticking the Never Expires option.
Discount and Code
This is where you can actually type in the discount code that your customers will be using upon checkout. You should also know that in CommerceHQ, there are discount types:
- $ off from order total. Select this option to give your customers a fixed amount off of their purchase (e.g., $20 - $5 discount; final amount = $15).
- % off from order total. Select this option to give your customers a percentage amount off of their purchase (e.g., $20 - 10% discount [$2]; final amount = $18).
- Free Shipping. Select this option to remove shipping fees from the final amount to be paid.
Enter the amount (or percentage) to be taken off and enter your actual discount code.
When The Code Can't Be Used
You can also add restrictions in terms of when and where your coupon code can be used.
- Product title / Collection title. Here you can add keywords within a specific product or collection that will trigger the activation of the discount code. Let's say for example that you only want to have your discount offered for pet products, with your discount keyword being "dog". Select from "Is exactly," "Starts with," "Ends with," or "Contains" and type in the keyword. Otherwise, if you want to have a store-wide sale except for those pet products, select "Does not contain" and type in the keyword.
- Order total. Select this option to set a minimum (or maximum) order total in order for the customer to qualify for the discount code.
After all the customization and modification processes, click Save to create and activate your discount code, Cancel to clear all modifications and go back, or Delete Coupon Code to remove the code altogether from your website. Now you can advertise your code/s and start making sales and even expect more and more customers to come back!
Let's Wrap It Up!
That's it for this quick tip on how you can create and modify discount codes inside CommerceHQ. Realistically, coupon codes give you more money than you would lose in those discounts. In a way, they entice your customers into coming back to your website and actually make more purchases, especially after they have experienced your top-notch customer services.
And remember, if you haven't tried out CommerceHQ for yourself yet, you can sign up for a free trial when you click through this link. Why there, and not to CHQ's main website? Because there are tons of other goodies just waiting for you over there, of course! You can learn more about it once you're in, but to give you a quick overview, I am offering to personally help you build the dropshipping store that you have always dreamed of. So, don't miss this chance; sign up while I'm still up for it (lol kidding; I'm always up for helping people with their business)!
Before we end this post, I would like to invite you to my monthly membership group, The Pirate Club, where you can get everything you would need to build a successful online store. By joining in and becoming a pirate yourself, you gain access to the following:
- The Pirate Academy;
- The Pirate Product App;
- The Pirate Community; and loads more!
Intrigued? The Pirate Club is now open with an early-bird pricing plan, so be sure to grab this super affordable deal before it expires!
If you have any more questions about CommerceHQ, coupon codes, dropshipping in Australia or anything regarding this video, feel free to personally contact me via the Contact Form HERE. You can also leave your comments and feedback below, and our team over at WagePirate will definitely get back to you with a response. For more reviews, news and updates, don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!