In this course, you will learn to create your own simple WordPress plugin that you can add your own Code Snippets into.
$47.00Buy This Course
The Benefits of this course
- Add custom code to your website without lag
- When you use Code Snippet plugins, each time you save your snippet you are saving your code AND also the name of your snippet, plus all the other details about your snippet into the Database. This is unnecessary – let me show you how to add custom code to your website without it needing to interact with your database (this makes it super-fast!)
- Learn to automatically sync your changes via FTP
- If you have ever tried to edit your website using an FTP Program like FileZilla, you know that after each change you make to your code you then need to confirm the upload in FileZilla. I’ll show you how to set up VS Code so that every change you make to your code syncs to your server automatically on save.
- Update your code in a less-risky way
- When I used Code Snippet plugins, I actually broke my website and I had to put my website into safe mode and undo my code snippet change. Wouldn’t it be easier if you could just press “undo” on your keyboard and revert your changes? I’ll show you how to do this.
- Get my Starter Plugin
- Install my Starter Plugin as a base for all your custom code. This will save you time having to learn to create your own plugin for your custom code.
- Learn how to use my Starter Plugin to add your Code
- I’ll show you how to add your custom code into my Starter Plugin so you can build upon it and customize it based on your website’s needs.
- Learn to edit your code using the industry-standard code editor named “VS Code”
- By becoming familiar with VS Code, you’re levelling-up your skills and becoming comfortable in the most popular code editing plugin and future-proofing yourself.